Every room makes a statement in this very modern, very chic mountain home in Aspen’s newest neighborhood. Chenille fireplaces, fascinating lighting, white marble finishes, and engaging artwork create a canvas for mountain living that is very today. Take in gorgeous views of Aspen Mountain from the inviting living room and the private master suite. With three King guest suites, a bunk room, office, outdoor decks and an entertainment area complete with billiards area, bar, and media center—this mountain retreat has something for everybody.
On a quiet street in Fox Crossing--a two minute walk to the Rio Grande Trail, a five minute walk to Smuggler Mountain Trail, and a short walk to the ski shuttle to the Aspen Mountain gondola.
A brand new, turnkey home –ideal as your modern family
mountain retreat or as a rental opportunity.
• This inviting home intrigues with modern architecture, soothing décor and artwork that resonates with the purpose of each room. Four floors are connected by an elevator. The private master suite owns the top floor. The main living area is at entry level. Three King guest rooms and the office reside on the lower level. The entertainment room, billiard room, bar, and bunk room are on the lowest level.
• Cathedral ceilings complement hickory floors and enhance the spacious feeling of the main living area. Big picture windows frame beautiful views of Aspen Mountain and the surrounding native landscaping. Stunning white marble surrounds a chenille fireplace and extends to the ceiling.
• Clean lines rule in the open kitchen with white and gray Caesarstone countertops, glossy light gray cabinets complemented by dark wood cabinets and self-closing drawers.
• Top-of-the-line appliances include a wood-front oversized Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer, a 5-burner gas range, a stainless Wolf oven and microwave, and wood-front Asko dishwasher.
• Views follow you all the way up the stairs to the tranquil master suite with cathedral ceilings. Wake up to spectacular Aspen Mountain views from the stylishly-dressed King bed made of tufted upholstery. A delicately simple chandelier suspends above and a lounging sofa sets at the foot of the bed. Look out to the views or watch TV (hidden in the pop-up TV cabinet) from two
upholstered swivel chairs. Storage is aplenty with a wall of closets plus a walk-in with built-ins.
• The heavenly master bath will soothe your soul. White marble walls surround you as you soak in the free-standing soaking tub. Look out to Smuggler Mountain from the spacious steam shower of marble and glass. The marble-topped double vanity is generous. Even the artwork is calming.
• Three modern, luxurious King guest suites welcome guests downstairs. All are well appointed with upholstered beds.
• An exquisite master suite occupies an 1800 sq ft wing which was added to the home in 1996.
Extremely quiet and private, the master has its own fireplace and sitting area, a bath that includes a glass-block steam shower and a granite wall art sculpture around a jetted tub, as well as a large walk-in closet, and ample storage spaces.
• The family will love hanging out on the entertainment level. In the media room, lounge on the comfortable sectional sofa and take in a movie on the huge Aquos TV centered in the built-in dark wood entertainment center